maanantai 3. toukokuuta 2010

Loppu häämöttää - The end is near

Viimeinen kampanjaviikko meneillään, myssyjä on kertynyt jo mukavasti. Tänään sain vielä työkaverilta myssyjä, ihanan pirteän värisiä. Alimmaisen myssy sain toiselta työkaverilta jo viime viikolla, ihanat värit siinäkin.

The last week of the campaign, I've got a nice pile of hats now. I got some hats from a colleague today, I love the bright colours. The hat at the bottom is made by another colleague, cute colours in that one too.


Myssytehdas suolsi myssyjä täälläkin vappuviikonloppuna, parhaimpina päivinä taisi tulla jopa kaksi valmiiksi. Ne ovat vielä päättelemättä, joten niistä kuvia myöhemmin. Vielä tämän viikon ajan voi siis myssyjä lähettää tai tuoda esim. Pirjoliisaan. Yritän itse ehtiä sinne keskiviikkona neulekahvilaan, mutta sinne voi viedä myssyjä muulloinkin.

The hat factory was working here as well during the weekend. I think I finished two on some days. I haven't weaved in ends yet, so I'll post about them later. So there is still time to send or bring hats by the end of the week. You can for example bring them to the Internet knitting cafe Pirjoliisa. I'll try to be there for the Wednesday meeting, but you can bring hats there at any other time during this week too.

1 kommentti:

RANTAPUIKKO kirjoitti...

Kauniita myssyjä =D